- Application Development
- Custom Software Development
- Web Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online Marketing
With the right search engine optimization process, finding the right Online Marketing or Internet Marketing partner is integral to the success of your site. With over 3 billion websites on Google alone, making sure that visitors find your site is a tough challenge. Competition is fierce for the top listings, yet without regular visitors your site might as well not exist. In a market notoriously fraught with cowboys and conmen, you need a partner you can trust.
Why should you consider Online Marketing or Internet Marketing?
Online Marketing is more effective than traditional marketing and costs less!
1. Over 60% of all first time visits to a Web site occur as the result of a search! Search engine marketing, getting your Web site at or close to the top of search engine returns, is therefore the single most effective marketing that a company can do.
2. These visitors are pre-qualified leads to your business! Even more important than the amount of traffic received is the quality of traffic – the visitors that arrive as the result of a search are pre-qualified. They are already looking for the products and services your company offers.
3. Contextual Internet advertising costs pennies and returns dollars. That’s why “pay-per-click” advertising, advertising that presents itself as a search result, is now bigger than banner ads!
4. Search Engine Marketing has a higher ROI than Traditional Marketing. A report called Double-Click Summer Cross Media Reach Study indicates that the most popular websites deliver audiences that are larger than the audiences delivered by the average episode of the most popular prime time TV shows and are often comparable in size to the most popular consumer magazines audiences. Search engine marketing is something even better than traditional advertising because most advertising is interruption advertising. While the interruption model is widely used and does work offline, online users want the info without the ads. Search engine marketing is very effective as a non-interruption information source. Research shows that Internet users expect the Web to be the provider of answers to simple queries, and they do not want to sift through advertising to get what they want.
Any query, please contact us!